STRENGTHENING THE JUSTICE SYSTEM
- Dialogue with Women in Field of Law: Opportunities and Challenges
- Upholding the Rule of Law
FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE, RELIGION, BELIEF AND EXPRESSION
- Censorship and other Curbs on Electronic and Print Media
- Social Media and Freedom of Expression
- Religious and Ethnic Minorities under Siege in South Asia
- Selective Accountability? Legislative, Judicial & Executive Failure
- Silencing Civil Society: Curbs on CBOs, NGOS, and INGOs
RIGHTS OF THE CHILD
- Protection of Children from Exploitation and Denial of Justice
EQUAL ACCESS TO LAW IN SOUTH ASIA
- Human Rights crisis in Jammu and Kashmir
- Conflict in Afghanistan: Impact on the Rights of Women and Minorities
- Politics Inspire Art and Art Inspires Politics
- Fighting the Culture of Shame and Silence – Violence Against Women
- Strengthening the Legal Constitutional Framework for the Federation and Pluralism
- Economic and Social Inequality
- Unwrapping State Discourse: National Security, Identity and Nation Building
- Former – FATA Post Merger
MODERATOR Ali Dayan Hassan, Human Rights Campaigner & Senior Key Expert for European Union’s Promotion of...
Moderator: Sabahat Rizvi Advocate, Supreme Court of Pakistan at Commons Law Company Speakers: Honourable Justice Abher Gul Additional District...
Moderator: Samar Minallah Khan Documentary Filmmaker, Human Rights Activist & Anthropologist Speakers: Justice Jawad Hassan Judge, Lahore High Court Mehnaz Akbar...
Moderator: Abid Saqi, President of the Lahore High Court Bar Association Guests: Yasin Azad, Former President...
MODERATOR: Mansoor Awan, Partner at AJURIS, Advocates & Corporate Counsel SPEAKERS: Akhtar Mengal, MNA, President of Baluchistan...