Two more girls have allegedly been gang-raped in Islamabad

In the first incident, a 17-year-old girl was sexually assaulted in a house in Sinyari village. A case was registered against four suspects at Shalimar police station. According to the FIR, the victim was taken to the house by a boy she had befriended in the village. Three other friends of the boy were already present, and one of them held her at gunpoint and raped her. The suspects also beat her when she screamed and later subjected her to further sexual assault. The girl managed to escape and informed her family.

In another incident, a girl was abducted by her friend and then gang-raped in the Sohan area. A case was registered at Bhara Kahu police station. According to the FIR, a boy who was friends with the girl over the phone came to her house and proposed to marry her secretly. When she refused, he held her at gunpoint and took her to Shahpur, where two of his friends were waiting in a car. The girl was then taken to a house in Sohan, where more friends of the suspect were present. They drugged and gang-raped her.


Two Brothers Booked for Torturing Sister-in-Law in Lakki Marwat

Two brothers in Lakki Marwat, Zangkhel area, have been booked by the police for torturing their sister-in-law. The incident was reported on July 1 by the victim, Fazeela Bibi, whose husband is in Saudi Arabia.

She informed the police that Amanullah and Najibullah, her brother-in-laws, along with their nephew Inamullah, tortured her when she refused to go to her parents’ house during Amanullah’s wedding ceremony.

The case was registered in the daily diary and later an FIR was filed based on the district public prosecutor’s legal opinion. The police are currently making efforts to apprehend the culprits.


Young Couple Brutally Killed for Honour Amid Threats

A young couple, aged 20 and 22, was killed in Mal Lara village, Swabi. They had married in court due to threats from the woman’s family. The couple was shot and seriously injured by two attackers who forced their way into their house.

They were taken to the District Headquarters Hospital but were pronounced dead by the doctors. An FIR was registered against the accused.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here