STRENGTHENING THE JUSTICE SYSTEM
- Dialogue with Women in Field of Law: Opportunities and Challenges
- Upholding the Rule of Law
FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE, RELIGION, BELIEF AND EXPRESSION
- Censorship and other Curbs on Electronic and Print Media
- Social Media and Freedom of Expression
- Religious and Ethnic Minorities under Siege in South Asia
- Selective Accountability? Legislative, Judicial & Executive Failure
- Silencing Civil Society: Curbs on CBOs, NGOS, and INGOs
RIGHTS OF THE CHILD
- Protection of Children from Exploitation and Denial of Justice
EQUAL ACCESS TO LAW IN SOUTH ASIA
- Human Rights crisis in Jammu and Kashmir
- Conflict in Afghanistan: Impact on the Rights of Women and Minorities
- Politics Inspire Art and Art Inspires Politics
- Fighting the Culture of Shame and Silence – Violence Against Women
- Strengthening the Legal Constitutional Framework for the Federation and Pluralism
- Economic and Social Inequality
- Unwrapping State Discourse: National Security, Identity and Nation Building
- Former – FATA Post Merger
Nawab Akbar Bugti was never an 'anti-Pakistan' leader, but one who voted for Baluchistan’s accession to Pakistan in the Baloch Shahi Jirga held in 1947 at Quetta. But while he recognized himself as a Pakistani, he remained a staunch Baloch nationalist as well, often locking horns with the federal government over the discrimination that Balochistan faced. He demanded that the wealth generated from the natural resources of Baluchistan must be utilized for the uplifting of the Baloch people.
MODERATOR Ali Dayan Hassan, Human Rights Campaigner & Senior Key Expert for European Union’s Promotion of...
Moderator: Sabahat Rizvi Advocate, Supreme Court of Pakistan at Commons Law Company Speakers: Honourable Justice Abher Gul Additional District...
Moderator: Samar Minallah Khan Documentary Filmmaker, Human Rights Activist & Anthropologist Speakers: Justice Jawad Hassan Judge, Lahore High Court Mehnaz Akbar...
Moderator: Abid Saqi, President of the Lahore High Court Bar Association Guests: Yasin Azad, Former President...